Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hmmmmm

Ok, so when mum said about getting a flight on Wednesday, I was thinking that she meant next Wednesday... but she didn't.... she meant tomorrow...... AAARRRGGGHHHH!!

I have an insane amount of packing and sorting to do within the next 24 hours. And it's a really nice day so all I want to do is sit outside...

... and all that wonderful food is going to go to waste. You could feed a starving family for a week with the amount of stuff we have left in our kitchen, seriously. What a shame.

But... on the up side.... I can play the guitar when I get home!! Wooooooo!! I haven't been able to for the last 2 months, because even though mine is fixed now, I can't get the strings on or tune it... so it's a pretty pointless guitar really. Oh well! Mums at home is better anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home