Monday, May 01, 2006

My family is great!

This weekend was my granddads 80th birthday celebration which saw the whole of my family (minus dad) together for a day of fun. Well, it wasn’t really a whole day, more like lunch and afternoon…

Anyway, it was a really nice day, and I’ve decided that I’m very lucky to have such a great family. We all get on really well and just have fun all the time. Me and my sisters are possibly the silliest girls in the country, but that makes it even better! Steve and Bryony (Sarah and Steven’s boy/girlfriends) now definitely know what they’ve got themselves into by joining our family hehe. At least Steve managed to escape the kiss on the lips from Grandma this time HA!

So, the ingredients for a fun Harris action packed family day include:

- all 4 siblings plus ‘their other half’, for those who have them
- food
- mum/uncle to pay for the food
- sunny weather
- 1 doolally grandmother
- Any other relatives brave enough to take part
- a camera or two

Hopefully I should be able to get hold of some of the pictures quite soon…

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great!! bonkers is possibly more appropriate - includes everyone that way! And I can't believe you chinned me - told Si about that, he found it funny and tried to do the same.

8:39 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

I asked you idf you wanted a knuckle sandwich and you said yes so.... you did deserve it really

6:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did not think you would actually give me a fat lip!

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is boring old news, hurry up and update...it's not like you have any work or lectures

6:36 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

No but I have exams. I'm not really ever in uni so don't have much access to the Internet!

4:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home