Monday, May 22, 2006

Appauling blogging

My blogging has been pathetic of late, and I apologise. Not only am I very rarely near a computer with the Internet at the moment, I also just have nothing exciting to say. Yes, I've finished my exams, yes I have nothing to do, and yes I had a brilliant time at a BBQ an watching the hysterical Eurovision with my friends on Saturday night and we also saw a little fox on the way home, but to be honest, I just can't be bothered to write about it.

I

can't

be

bothered.


So there, I'm being lazy.

If something REALLY exciting happens soon then obviously I'll tell you, but I wouldn't be surprised if the next few weeks aren't that busy on here.

I'm going to Leeds and Bradford next weekend, which of course, as it always is, will be lots of fun, and I've also got half way to sorting my guitar out. But even my fingers are feeling lazy at the moment and I just don't want to sit infront of a computer and type about it.

I've just finished reading Goodnight Mister Tom and I'm going to go back to the library and get another book. I need to find a new hobby because frankly anything is better than sitting infront of this silly machine at the moment. I can't be reading all the time. So what can I do with myself. And don't tell me to get a job, I'm asking you for hobby ideas...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're bored get a job.

You lazy students who scuff off the state, tut tut tut.

4:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it's "appalling" not "appauling."

Copy it out 10 times in your word book.

5:06 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

Yes Sir.

1:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home