Monday, May 15, 2006

Business Analysis

I had my Business Analysis exam this morning.

Lets just say this:

I think I passed it (I hope I passed it...), but me and Faye needed a BIG pizza hut dinner to make us feel better after it. Seriously, I think it's the most ridiculous module that there ever was, ever. Fact.

Now it's time to go home and revise for tomorrows exam. And the one the day after that. But, after Wednesday.....

I'm FRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Whoever heard of a summer holiday starting in May??? Bit silly isn't it?? But me and Faye are having a fun trip to Leeds/Bradford on the 27th which is gonna ROCK. Then I have to figure out what I'm doing for the rest of the summer. Well, when I say summer, I mean until October, which is technically Autumn. So far I've got this, this and this planned. They involve: having lots of fun, spending time with friends, Switchfoot, camping, being extremely silly and general mischief.

*Sigh* My life is so, well, relaxing! hehe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get a job

10:39 am  
Blogger beaky said...

I've FIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNIIIISSSSSHHHHEEEEDDDDDD!!! WOO HOOOOO!

Now all I need to do is get a book from the library to read (haven't let myself have one while I was revising) and do up my guitar!!!

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home