Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm back! For now, anyway...

I'm in the middle of exams. That's my excuse for not blogging and I'm sticking to it.

So what have you missed in my life whilst I’ve been away??

- sunshine!
- Sitting in the sunshine in the park, playing football, Frisbee etc – I even wore a skirt! (not a regular occurrence – it’s usually waaaay too cold in this country)
- Sunburn. I did try not to let that happen. I even took my sun lotion with me. I just obviously didn’t put enough on. Maybe next time I’ll manage to have a day in the sun without scorching myself…
- Rain. Good things never last. Well actually that’s not strictly true. Lots of good things last. I’ll rephrase that statement. Good weather never lasts. Not in England, anyway.
- Getting a HUGE puddle splashed all over me by a car. It was like something out of a film. Ridiculous. I swear there’s some kind of law about doing that. And if there isn’t, there should be. I could spend hours thinking of appropriate tortures punishments for people that do things like that to pedestrians.
- Revision
- Exams
- Missing out on cake because of exams
- Rubbish rubbish rubbish

My little graph shows you how my week went. Follow the red line down, down dooown and if you look veeery closely you can see me lying, in tears, in the explosion at the bottom. Oh woe is me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the explosion is not a reflection of your results!

5:49 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

so what if it is..... hehe

3:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy emptying bins 'cos I'm not paying if you have blown them!

2:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home