Friday, April 28, 2006

Was it really that bad???

The Scene: Our house, Wednesday night....

Ross: It was like being sick after a night out and then leaving it in a glass. Then adding some fruity stuff, mixing it up, and drinking it back again. Becky, I’m shaking, that really can’t be good.

Danny: But was it the best worst drink you’ve ever had? That was what I was going for!

Ross: Mate, it was like everything I’ve never wanted to drink in the whole of my life all in one glass together.

Danny: Great! *shouting into the house* Mike!! It was a success!

Ross: *Still shaking* My stomach is churning…*turns and pukes all over the grass*


What was it? Well, let me just say something to you first: don't make a stupid bet with Danny and don't ever let Danny make you a drink 'of his choice'. Just smelling the thing made me want to hurl. 'Of his choice' meant: mashed up baked beans, bit of milk, some orange squash (not diluted with water...) brown sauce, chilli sauce, some kind of herb and garlic sauce and a few different samples of alcoholic drinks. Mmmm yummy.

I think Ross might have learnt something from this...

It was hilarious to watch, but you've still got to feel sorry for him!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

I am glad you listed the ingredients.

I know exactly what to say next time somoen says "your choice!"

Hee. Hee hee hee.

4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home