Monday, April 17, 2006

Time For Change

I wanted to change my template quite a while ago, never actually got around to doing it, but now I've finally done it! I think it's very pretty, don't you? I know it's not the most exciting template in the world, it's just a normal one, but still, even a little bit of change is always good.

In other news...

I'm doing really well at learning the guitar! I'm using my mums while I'm here in Germany but hopefully (if my brother doesn't forget) I'll be able to get to one when I'm in England. Pleeeeeeaaasssse don't forget. Once I actually have it I don't know what I'm going to actually learn from, because I've been using my mums books. Sunday School songs are the BEST, especially for when you're learning the guitar!!!


If I were a butterfly,
I'd thank you Lord, for giving me wings.
And if I were a Robin in a tree,
I'd thank you Lord that I could sing.
And if I were a fish in the sea,
I'd wiggle my tail and giggle with glee;
But I just thank you Father for making me me!

For you gave me a heart and you gave me a smile,
You gave me Jesus and you made me your child,
And I just thank you Father for making me me!

........

I can't be the only person that remembers singing this song at the age of 6! I'll play it for you if you can't remember how it goes. And if you're lucky I'll even sing it for you. But don't get your hopes up. hehehe

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

horray! i can't wait to hear u playing some tunes!!
i love the guitar! x

4:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your template is girly, and girls smell. Fact.

9:12 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

Yes. Girls do smell. Lovely.

Of flowers and lovely, magical lovliness.

10:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home