Sunday, April 10, 2005

Well that was a shock!

In the common room downstairs they are watching a programme on the tv (this wasn't a film by the way, it was real tv!). On the screen there was a lady holding a really cute little rabbit, who was eating out of someone's hand. (I don't know why my life seems to have evolved around rabbits this week hmmm)...

Me: 'Awww! A rabbit! How cute! Look! LOOK!'

The woman on the tv then got a massive knife and chopped its head clean off, literally as I had finished my sentence.

Me: *GASP! My mouth drops open and I go silent*

Harry: Umm... I don't think you were really expecting that, were you?

Me: *I exit the room very promptly, very, very shocked*, I can't believe that just happened! I'm not watching anymore of this! *Whilst doing my 'I-sound-like-I'm-crying-but-I'm-joking-but-am-still-sad-and-shocked-about-it' thing*

I think Harry just laughed. I can't believe it! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! It was such a nice rabbit too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sven said...

I think you mean your life 'revolved' around rabbits, not 'evolved' hehehe.

Poor bunny...yum yum.

10:17 am  
Blogger Blueyes said...

I can't believe that was shown on tv my word :/

12:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee...gross

why on your msn am i in every picture bar 2? I made a space too and put some pics on

4:01 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

Oh yes, maybe it did revolve around them. You know what I'm like, I wasn't thinking. Or maybe I just typed it wrong. The program was 'I'll do anything to get on tv' so I suppose it was gonna be a bit random.

5:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy visited this morning, but I chased him down the garden and he ran where Jemima ran the other day.

Alos today I watchged school on TV on BBC 1 was about fat camp

10:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home