Monday, March 21, 2005

The most fun I've had in a loooong time!!

Well, I did so much this weekend compared to what I normally do that I don't know where to start!!

Tom came on Friday which was cool but I didn't get to talk to him that much but we played loads of football and stuff on Saturday in the sunshine which was fun. It's so annoying, somehow he can tell what I think about things before I even say it. I didn't realise he knew me that well!! Out of all the things that we said, he only got one wrong. It was quite annoying having to admit that he was right which made it worse!! But on Saturday night I stayed at my sisters and we ate pizza and played loads of games with everyone and made ice cream sundae thingys which was lots of fun. Sunday was even better though because we had a bbq (surprise surprise Graham bought far too much stuff. I suppose more is better than less though. hmm) and Kelly and Pikey came too! It was so much fun. We just chatted during the day and went bowling in the evening with Jack, Rob, Greg, Kayleigh and Belinda. I haven't had that much fun in a long time! I scored 96 which wasn't too bad, we took some photos, tom cut his finger and kept throwing the plaster down the lane whenever he bowled, Jack stole the bowling shoes, Pikey, Tom, Greg and Belinda went on the dance machines (you all know the ones with the arrows that you have to jump on) and the guys had quite a few shots and then proceeded to dance in the street (obviously Pikey attempted his break dancing!) and when we were on the bus they pinged the stop button on the bus about 50 times. It was so embarrassing. We then came back we finished off the evening at the Jolly. It was so nice, but it made me realise how much I miss all those guys! Overall it was a great weekend! I think they're coming back during the week too, yay!

I also got in trouble for what I said about Tom a while ago when I wrote about all of my college friends so I'll write some more about him. Here what I wrote last time (personally, I think it's quite nice, because he really can't deny that he's disgusting!!! hehe):

Tom: Very lazy, but also brilliant at the same time. He was also disgusting, but nevermind. He used to always wear a cap and drink the milkshakes from the canteen. He is a vegetarian and supports Wolves. He has the coolest last name ever (silvani) but also lives in the most boring place ever (detmold) and next to the brooks!!! HAHAHA. We always manage to disagree on something, but I don't care because he still makes me smile. He needs a haircut and a shave and most probably a shower. He's great though!!

Ok, here's what I really think of Tom. You know Tom, this is only really for your benefit, because everyone else probably doesn't care...

Right, well I can't take back what I said about him being disgusting, because it's true, and he knows it. And it was also true about him needing a haircut, but the beard isn't too bad though (just as long as he doesn't start eating it like Christian used to or brushing it with a fork like the other day. Ew). Oh, I don't really know what else to say about him other than I think he's great, he always make me laugh and he's one of my best friends and probably always will be! Tom, I hope this is enough to make you happy. Actually I suppose it doesn't really matter what I say, you'll probably complain about something anyway. Haha I'm just kidding. But if you think you're so great then what do you think that I think about these...

Chad Michael Murray
Josh Harnett
Elijah Wood
Jude Law
Joshua Jackson

I don't think you'll get all of those ones right. I still can't believe that you said George Clooney tut tut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home