Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The World Of Sven Hart Beat Gallery Competition

This is for anyone that reads my blog. Or any other random person that passes by for that matter. Go to www.worldofsven.blogspot.com and vote for which picture you think should win. My entry was amazing, even though I do say so myself (It's entitled 'Me and My Best Friend' and has a picture of me with my teddy, just incase you wanted to know). Just take a look and leave comment on the one you think should win.

I don't think it's too late to enter either. I think the only rule is that it has to look like it's been done by a child. This is for all those disappointed people that sent pictures in when they were little that never got shown on tv! Nows you're chance to actually win something! (Note: the prize is actually only the satisfaction of being 'the winner'.) I voted for Kerrier, but please vote for me - I WANT TO WIN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home