Thursday, March 17, 2005

Jamie's School Dinners

Over the last few weeks, I've been watching Jamie's School Dinners on a Tuesday night on channel 4. School dinners are absolutely disgusting in this country and really need to be changed. In the schools where they used better, fresher food, all the kids were better behaved and healthier, so I signed the petition on the Feed Me Better Campaign website, which will eventually go to the government to make them change it for the better everywhere. I think everybody should sign it. Sign it if you think it's important, sign it if you read my blog, hey whatever, just sign it even if you don't even care at all. I don't even care if you're not english!! Just do it! Pleeeaaasssee! Both me and Jess have signed it and we think you should too!!

Thankyou!!

When I signed it I was person number 54,689. Since then (i.e. since last night) the number has gone up to 77, 395!! Everyone has to do it!!!

I'm really not joking. Sign the petition here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home