Friday, April 01, 2005

Beaky Has Returned!!

I've just spent the last week in my grandparent's house with my sisters which has been quite, ummm, interesting. I'll put it this way - me and my sisters are usually silly, so there was that, mixed with my grandma, who is bonkers. Quite a strange place to be... Anyway. I didn't get up to that much (Barnsley isn't the greatest place in the world for having fun) but I met up with christiana last saturday which was nice and it was my Grandma's 80th birthday on Monday so we went for a meal. And, this may come as a shock to many of my friends, especially Michael because I always complain.... but I WENT TO WATCH A FOOTBALL MATCH!!! It was Barnsley vs Walsall, and we won 3-2! hahaha. But don't worry, I won't make a habit of it.

The last week at college was great fun, thanks guys. Pikey is now talking Irish half of the time which made it that extra bit more fun! haha. Congratulations to Tom who's dreams have come true - his letter has been printed in the X-men comic.

I think I'll have a very good nights sleep tonight. I only got about 5 hours last night because it was absolutely freezing and I've been travelling in a car for the past billion years. Yes, we drove all the way from Barnsley to Osnabruck. Not nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home