Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Howdy

I've been playing the Sims for quite a while this evening (there's nothing else to do here apart from eating and sleeping!) and accidentally left myself signed in on msn. When I realised, I looked and had loads of messages from different people. Tom's was so hilarious that I nearly cried and I've even saved it so that I can read it again one day! Oh, I need to get out more...

Oh and some horible news that I forgot to write about before... My parents have recently bought a German house quite near to where we live now, but they were saying that they might move in soon instead of renting it out. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want to leave this house! It's the only house I can ever remember living in. I don't want them to move out. I suppose it wouldn't be as bad if we were moving away completely, back to England, but it's only 5 minutes away so when I'm here I'll know that my lovely house is just down the road!

I should really be getting to bed. It's 1am. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home