Sunday, October 08, 2006

Wow. Long time no see. But don't worry, I'm back!

I can't believe how much stuff I've been doing since I last posted on here. I also can't believe how much effort it is to set up the Internet on my computer so that it actually works and stays working.

But, now it does work and I'm back, hopefully for a very long time! I'm finally back at uni, but before that we had freshers week. It was the most awesome week ever for CU - we were even on BBC Radio Sheffield about the stuff we were doing! I think this year is going to be a good one...


Anyway, this is all I'm going to say for now because I've had quite a busy (but wonderful) weekend - had a great day int eh peaks yesterday and had a lovely french breakfast with Faye this morning (I had Croque Madame, in case you wanted to know) and I've just got back from church and I'm pretty tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home