Thursday, July 13, 2006

One More Day TO GOOOOOO

Only one more day of working to go! How great! I should never have to go there again!!

Well... I thought that same thing last year and look where I am now.... OH WELL!! I hope they throw me a leaving party... after all I have been there 4 whole weeks. hee hee. Maybe they wont.

Ooh and I almost got to go on a motorbike yesterday! But I said no because I was scared of scratching it. Well, that it is true, but it would be even more correct if I said I was simply scared of it. I can't even go full speed in a go kart, nevermind sit on a motorbike!


I'm going on holiday to the south of germany and then to Austria on Sunday which I'm sure will be good fun, but I'll be away for 2 weeks. Me and Mummy on a little adventure! Woo! We're going to Salzburg and will go ON THE SOUND OF MUSIC TOUR!!!! I can't wait, I think I might actually explode due to being over excited before we get there! Yaaaayyyy!!! Here's a little picture of where we're going to be staying....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that place looks VERY familiar! :O

1:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home