Saturday, July 01, 2006

Woo hoo! Come on!!!

Yes, it is as I thought. England SUCK. They do something once and they are incapable of doing it again. I am referring to.... rugby - win the world cup and practically nothing afterwards for ages.... cricket - managed to win the ashes from the aussies and, well, I don't even need to mention the absolute hammering that they took from Sri Lanka today, and lastly, football. I always knew they were never capable of winning the world cup this year. And I also predicted that Rooney would get annoyed and sent off, proving once again my magical powers of being super at guessing. BUT, all is not lost....

COME ON MURRAY!!!!!



He beat Andy Roddick today and plays Marcus Bagdhatis on Monday which I'm sure will be just as exciting. You know, it was really quite rude of England and Portugal to have to go into extra time and into penalties because it meant that I could only watch a bit of the first part of the tennis match. I had to kept flicking from football to tennis because dad wanted to watch the football. Oh well it's all over now I suppose! All I'll say is...

... there's a reason why tennis is better than football...

Oh, and I hope Katie does better next year too!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Traitor.

Tennis is a rubbish game and Murray is a Scotsman. Shame on you.

9:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your site...found you by accident from the US. I was looking for Princess Christina and came to your blog page. You are very cute too....:)

9:04 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

Well, Murray may be Scottish, but that means that he is still British, which means that I am not a traitor, I am fully within my right to support him. Anyway, you can't blame me, look how far Henman got. And who else is there?? And also, he was born on the same day as Kathryn, which makes him great.

And umm... hi to whoever that other person is...

12:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home