Friday, June 16, 2006

Hurrah!

I'm going with my mum to Holland today with my mum to stay with my aunt and uncle for the weekend. My grandparents, who have been here for just over a week are coming too to stay with them for a week. We're going to Amsterdam tomorrow too yay! This will be the third time I've been to Amsterdam.

Trip 1 consisted of Anne Franks house and a canal boat cruise

Trip 2 was the 'Art galleries trip' and me and mum went to the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh

Trip 3 will consist of a lovely walk down one of the most popular canal routes, the Willet-Holthuysen museum and the Joods Historish Museum (the largest Jeish museum outside of Israel ooh). So, I'm sure I'll be able to give you a very extensive history lesson when I get back. We were planning to go on a cycle route in one ofthe national parks on Sunday and I threw a tantrum when she said we weren't going to do it because she thought we'd be too tired... but I suppose she's right... after all I'll be walking around all day Saturday and I do start the most horrible job EVER again on Monday morning....

Well... I must be off I can hear my mama calling....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home