Friday, June 30, 2006

No WAY!

I'm sorry to have to be so blunt in saying this, but I rock, seriously. After writing this, I went into the same offices to find a box on the floor of Staff King's office. Inside it were loads of bits of metal and there was a little note on the top (which I read, obviously)...


Dear Staff,

Here are the 80 tent pegs you wanted.

From CFN Watkins.



What are the chances that that guys name was Watkins?? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?!?!!

It's like the time I managed to guess Tom's amazing bowling score exactly. I'm starting to think I have magical powers. In fact no, I'm certain of it, I definitely do.


I haven't blogged for a while, and I'm sorry, but here are a few things I have to say to you...
- They are trying to make me wear this jacket thing at work. But I am REFUSING to. And nearly every day I get 'where's your jacket, where's your jacket, why aren't you wearing your super cool jacket, where's the blue jacket, WHERE'S THAT JAAACKEEET?!?!?!' from the soldiers in the store office. But, now I can laugh back at them because I know they envy my job, which is very sad for them, because I am a CLEANER (but only for 2 more weeks!).
- The plans for my holiday with mum to Austria is starting to unfold... it's going to be exciting!!! wooo
- I ate the BIGGEST CAKE EVER today, and I'm extremely pleased with myself. Mmmmm. I'm still full.

Oh yes, and one more thing....

COME ON MURRAY!!!!! He plays again tomorrow whoop whoop! And England, of course. The Germans have managed it, so we can as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home