Friday, July 14, 2006

YES! It's O V E R!!!!

I officially finished work today! I ensured that it was more leisurely than usual, meaning that I enjoyed more pauses for chit chat and breaks, of course. When I'd finished, I went home and then went back again half an hour later to return the minging blue jackets that they make people wear (but that I REFUSED to wear) and stopped in to say bye to Pedro. He then insisted on showing me his photos, so he ran off to find them while I was left in the office with a soldier who is one of those guys that goes on about cars and how he swears a lot and got really drunk the other night, trying to sound great but actually just sounding a little silly... you know the type I mean.

Aaaaannnyywaayy, Pedro came back and showed me his RIDICULOUS photos, which he then put on my bebo. Hmmm... they're, umm interesting. Lets just leave it at that...

It's a bit silly that I ended up staying at work much longer than I should have, especially seeing as it was my last day, but nevermind! It was entertaining so I can't complain.

All I will say now is: I really hope I don't have to work there again next summer. I don't think I could take it again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home