Thursday, April 13, 2006

I have nothing interesting to say so I thought I'd do one of these question thingys

[[what were you doing last night at ten?]]
Watching TV I think - something I don't do very often!

[[what color shirt are you wearing?]]
Black and it says Jesus is my homeboy on it.

[[have you made out with anyone in your sidebar links?]]
No of course not.

[[do you have "a thing" for anyone in your sidebar links?]]
I love quite a few of them, either because they are my siblings or a very good friend, but there's no "thing"

[[how many friends on your list do you know in real life?]]
7.

[[do you hold grudges?]]
No. It's not worth it. Besides, I think I'm too lazy to hold grudges, it's more effort than it's worth. I prefer just to get on with everybody.

[[have you ever had your heart broken?]]
Nope.

[[do you have a good relationship with both of your parents?]]
Ja

[[most recent movie that you have rented?]]
I don't ever rent them, but the last one I watched was .... hmmmm.... I haven't watched one for quite a long time... I think it might have been The Interpreter

[[name three things you have with you at all times:]]
If I'm out of the house, then my phone, my house keys and my purse.

[[would you rather give or recieve a massage?]]
Receive. I'm not that good at giving them my hands get tired really quickly.

[[name a teacher you had the hots for:]]
None. Don't you know what my school was like? Ew.

[[how much cash do you have on you right now?]]
Nothing. I don't think I actually have any Euros of my own. Actually yes I do, I have 15 euros, but they're in England, that's a bit pointless, isn't it?

[[whos the 4th person on your recieved calls list?]]
I have no idea my phone is upstairs. I think it might be Luke or someone that got hte wrong number...

[[what's the main ringtone on your phone?]]
It changes depending on who is ringing me

[[what time did you wake up?]]
I was WOKEN up at about 10am or something like that this morning because I was supposed to get my hair cut, but I didn't actually get out of bed until quite a bit later than that. I don't usually get out of bed until nearly lunchtime when I'm at home in the holidays.

[[what were you doing at midnight two nights ago?]]
SlI can't remember really. I was either probably on the Internet or reading. Ooh actually I think I might have been watching A&E or Paramedics with Sarah. Very exciting.

[[how many ex's are on your sidebar links?]]
None.

[[do you like having your hair pulled?]]
Who does? I like it when people play with my hair, it's relaxing, but it doesn't happen very often. I think Tom might have the last to do it when my hair was down the back of the sofa and he was sat behind, but that was about 2 years ago.... I don't even have a sofa where I live now... :'(

[[favorite city?]]
In England, it's Leeds, but as for places in the rest of the world I'd probably say Rome. My favourite place in the world is Garmisch, in the alps, but it's only a small town.

[[name something you can't wait for:]]
Summer

[[last time you saw your mom?]]
About 2 minutes ago!

[[do you get along with your siblings?]]
Yes, very much. We are the silliest people in the world when we're together. My brother is more normal, but I don't get to see him very often which is a bit rubbish, but we still get on well with each other.

[[the one thing you want most:]]
I couldn't nail it down to just one thing.

[[last thing you said out loud?]]
"Oh sorry, I'll do it in a minute, I'm nearly finshed". Before that it was something about food. What a surprise... I was thinking about food. mmmmmmm

[[last person you hugged and/or kissed?]]
Mama

[[last thing you spent over $100 on?]]
I've never spent $100 in my life. The last thing I spent £100 on was... hmmm.... I dunno I've not bought anything big recently... I spent £75 when I booked something for the summer recently, that's close enough.

[[what kind of shoes are you wearing?]]
Blue, light pink, dark pink and purple striped slippers with a cow on them. Loving the clashing stripy socks that I'm wearing with them too! hehe

[[what's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?]]
I wore Sarah's top on Sunday and it's still in my room. She'll get it back when I can be bothered to move it.

[[i really wish i drove...]]
Anything! I haven't even started lessons yet, it's ridiculous.

[[most visited webpage?]]
I'm not sure. I check my email more than anything, but when I read blogs, I Look at them all at the same time.

[[last person you text messaged?]]
Christiana. I was very bored in Stanstead airport, it had to be done.

[[do you have an air freshener in your car?]]
I have no car....

[[do you have any plants in your room?]]
No. I used to have a cactus but my grandparents managed to destroy it somehow and when I was at college I had another one, but there wasn't much sunlight in my room so it didn't do too well though. But I left it behind and I believe it's now living in Flodge's hallway and it looks wonderful! I wouldn't be surprised if someone had accidentally knocked it off and killed it though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home