Thursday, April 13, 2006

The most embarrassing thing in the world

If one of your friends gets a camera out, just go and hide somewhere, don't take part in anything that they do. It's a very good suggestion, however I've not always been good at listening to my own advice...


I swear if those videos fall into the wrong hands... I will actually consider suicide.

Christiana and Steph were the only witnesses of our (mostly my own) stupidity and we're the only ones with the evidence. I really hope she puts them away where NO ONE can find them. Ever. I've only recently looked at them again and I can tell that they're gonna get more embarrassing as I get older.

I mean, I don't mind all of the photos, because I wasn't alone in them at all, but the videos... AAAHHHHHHHH IT'S HORRIFIC! I trust Christiana won't show them to anyone without me knowing about it, because she can't forget the videos of our summer holiday that I have, but still, I'm worried about it....

I like bribery, but I hope it never comes to me having to use it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you hinting that you want her to do it?

10:42 am  
Blogger beaky said...

No! She can't do it becuase she knows the consequences!

2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home