Friday, December 16, 2005

Whatever shall I do???

I have now officially finished for my Christmas holiday. But I'm not flying home until Monday.....

My entertainment (Jonny and Faye) are leaving me today so I'm going to be alone all evening and all day tomorrow! (ok so it might not seem that bad but i spend EVERY night at their house, often until about 3 in the morning - it's going to hard coping without them). But I suppose I might be ok. I could do some work and I need to tidy up and pack. It's Jess' birthday on sunday so it's her party on saturday night which will be good fun. To delay boredom further, I've decided to visit my little sister (hehe, did you get that? I don't have a little sister, just an older one that is literally little...) in Leeds on sunday. I'll stay there the night and then travel to Manchester airport together on monday morning. woot woot

But, Oh, what joy is mine! I shalst be as bored as a biscuit crumb (cause, to be honest, what fun do they ever have??) from this very night onwards for a whole 24 hours! I copeth not too well when I am unfortunate enough not haveth my dear friends for entertainment. What shalst I do? If I were to do some work, I shouldst be even more upset througheth mineth boredom.... eth....

Enough of the weird language.... I'll go now... ciao for now Squirrels!

Toodle pip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home