Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Shopping

I went to Meadowhall today (uni lasted for a total of 20 minutes, so me and jess took advantage of it and got there early!) but only bought one thing. RUBBISH. So when I got back to Sheffield I decided to pop into town and bought loads of stuff all in about 10 minutes. I realised that I started to get slightly carried away so decided to stop (i.e. stopped myself from buying a present from me to myself, which was a big shame. Maybe another day....).

I was trying to count up what I spent (I've been using my card, so haven't really kept track) and thought 'hmmm maybe it's a good idea if I stop now' and then remembered that I haven't actually paid for any of my main presents for my family (minus one) yet. Oops. Oh well, I guess I don't spend that much money the rest of the time, so one shopping spree is allowed, right? And anyway, none of it is for me, so that makes it ok too. I'm just too generous, that's my problem. hehe

Still stuck on brilliant ideas of what to buy me for christmas?? Here's a few tips:
- beautiful, lovely, pretty earrings
- somewhere that I can keep my beautiful, lovely, pretty earrings
- ultimate disney cd (yes I know I'm sad, there's no need to tell me)
- some kind of music player type thing (like an mp3 or something (not a rubbis one, I want one that holds A LOT), or if you're feeling extra nice, an ipod)
- choclate (tip: welcome all year round at Chez Beaky)
- a nice belt
- a new bag. Actually, 2 new bags. One bigger one for carrying stuff to uni in, and one smaller, general one
- a dog. Too ambitious?? hmmm. Possibly.
- ok, a hamster then. That's smaller and easier to look after...... Is asking for 2 hamsters pushing it? Or how about a cat? ..... Yes, I'm definitely pushing it now.
- a guitar
- knee-high stripy socks. Because you can never have too many.
- Phil collins CD............ What?? ................ There's nothing wrong with that!

If you've already got me my present, then don't worry, I'll accept and like anything that you give me. If you still feel bad that you haven't got what's on my list, then just get me one of them as well. Getting 2 presents is perfectly ok by me. Hey whatever! Go all out! Get me 3 presents!! I wont complain! Or 4, or 5, or 6............

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've decided to give you a really good belt for Christmas- hope it doesn't hurt too much. As for a cat I could use that to belt you with, provided it has 9 tails!

8:24 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

you're so mean!

10:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you get 2 hamsters they'll fight and kill each other. Get 1 hamster or get a budgie instead.

8:35 am  
Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Oddly similar to my christmas list. Hmmmm.

4:56 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

What can I say?? Great minds think alike...

1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home