Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The smallest things make me excited......

For example this. There's a nice exhibition thing int he university reception with lots of wonderful pictures, I could stand and look at them for hours. I think it's a bit late to change my degree to architecture though, isn't it??

And it's a shame I'll have left Sheffield by the time it's all finished. I'll have to come back just so I can see it all done. Yay. Ooh and you never know, mine and Faye's super master plan that we just dreamt up (*wink, wink, nudge nudge*) might be great!! haha


In other news...

I really need to get some credit on my phone. I haven't had any for weeks and it's just getting ridiculous!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love u becky....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home