Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Thing you didn't know about me #17

(I think we're on number 17 anyway...)

My span of concentration lasts for 40-45 minutes. Once it gets past that time I start staring out of the window thinking random thoughts. 9 times out of 10 my thought trail leads to food - well there's a surprise for you!

Usually, (actually it depends on the degree of boredom) it takes me about 10 or 15 minutes to be able to sit down again and work, but seeing as I am in the library now, I don't have anyone that I can go and talk to and annoy, so I've been sat at the computer doing pretty much nothing in my break. I still feel bored of doing that work, even though I stopped about 50 minutes ago. tee hee. And oh! What luck! It's time to go.....

Wish me luck in my presentation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home