Monday, December 05, 2005

Ever get that feeling?

Ever get that feeling that you wish you hadn’t told someone that your blog existed because now they read it so you can’t really say whatever you want to on it anymore because they know what or who you’re talking about? There’s something nice about a blog that only strangers read, you’d never be worried about them judging you. You could let out your inner most secrets too, and it wouldn’t matter. The Story of My Life is well and truly public, so I can’t do that anymore. Even worse, not only can everyone see what I’ve written recently, they can dive into my past, to before they know me in person, discovering things about me that I would never expect or want them to know (if there's someone reading this and they know what i mean by 'Spoon', then aaaarrrrggghhh!!!). Hmmm maybe I should make another secret blog where I can tell my secrets to the world. Or maybe I should learn to be less afraid of expressing myself properly to people around me. There are very few people in this world that really know me. If you think you’re one of those who do, you’re probably wrong. Aside from my family, of course. But then, I don’t like that my parents read this either. I don’t know why, it just feels strange, not like they’re spying or anything, just that, I dunno, it’s just weird, that’s all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home