Friday, December 02, 2005

Another survey yay!

Quite a few people have been posting this recently, so I thought I'd have a go too. You never know, you might learn something wonderful and new about me!

1. What is your full name? HRH PrincessRebecca Joanne Harris

2. What color pants are you wearing? english pants or american pants?? well, english pants are black, and i'm wearing jeans (as usual!)

3. What are you listening to right now? The sound of about 100 other people typing and a low muttering of various conversations around the room

4. What was the last thing you ate? cheese spread sandwiches. I promise you, I'm not really obsesses with cheese!

5. Do you wish on stars? I am a star! It'd be pretty silly wishing on myself, wouldn't it?!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink with sparkles that smells pretty. Same as Gilly.

7. How is the weather right now? Miserable. It's starting to get dark already and it's only 3pm

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Hmmmm... Think it was Adrian on wednesday actually. I don't use my phone very much.

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I wasn't sent it, but I just read Gilly's and yes, I like her!

10. How old are you today? 18 years, 3 months and errrr quite a few days (can't be bothered to count!)

11. Favorite drink? MIIIIIIIIILK!!

12. Favorite sport? I'm not very sporty, but I really like tennis and also a bit of squash. haven't played for ages though

14. What color is your car? I've never even had one driving lesson!! What happened to question 13??

15. Siblings? Steven 24, gemma 22 (mental age 8), sarah 20 (mental age 6). That would make my mental age 4. I think that's quite generous.

16. Favorite month? august because it means birthday and holiday!!

17. Favorite food? Chicken broccoli gratin, chocolate, fish finger sandwiches, jam sandwiches, chicken tonight (country french), swiss gateau, bacon butties, bratwurst mit pommes und mayonnaise, anything else that has mayonnaise on it. The list is endless. I find the action of eating so satisfying. I really do. I'm lucky I'm not really fat!

18. What was the last movie you saw? Saw II. Don't watch before bed.

19. Favorite day of the year? 8th august - start buying presents now!

.20. What do you do to vent anger? grit my teeth, dunno really. Hmm what do I do? Eat??

21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Playmobil all the way baby! We had the victorian mansion!! WOW

22. Summer or Winter? summer definitely, I don't enjoy the cold AT ALL

23. Hugs or kisses? both

24. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. No actually, both!

25. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Well, no, seeing as this isn't even an email. Leave me a comment instead. Actually, you can email me if you want to!

26. What are you sorely lacking in your life right now? hmmm some food, my tummy is rumbling and a hug. But it has to be a special hug, of the alex or michael variety.

27. If you could ask Santa for ONE THING what would it be? Ioooh... the worlds prettiest earrings ever

28. When was the last time you cried? i don't know actually, not for a lnog time. I'M HAAAAAAARD haha. Actually, was quite weird, nearly burst into tears yesterday, but i didn't.

29. What is under your bed? a suitcase, some plastic bags, a calender lots of other things i've forgotten about probably

31. What did you do last night? went to cu, the to the old monk for a drink with faye, dan, joel, luke, rochelle, james and megan and then we errr... we, err..... went to the library in the middle of the night and we messed around and gave each other back massages and had fun with my blog and made fun of joel for stalking me on my blog (note: he's not actually a stalker, don't worry!) and we had lots of fun and then we went home and went to bed. We're not sad really, i swear...

32. What are you afraid of? nothing. I have no fear. As I said, I'M HAAAAAAAAARD

33. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? any

34. Favorite car? bobby, my mums little blue corsa

.35. Favorite flower? red roses... obviously

36. Number of keys on your key ring? 5. 3 are all the same - for my suitcase, i can't be bothered to take them off cos i'll lose them, then one for my front door and one for my bedroom

37. How many years at your current job? Job?? What job?? I don't do anything all day other than laze around and eat, I'm a student!!!

38. Favorite day of the week? Thursdays, even though it's my busiest day (doesn't make sense, does it?). I always have the most fun on thursdays with my cu buddies. Actually Tuesday was very fun this week. And wednesday. I think monday was too. Lets just say I've had a fun week, shall we?

39. What did you do on your last birthday? went to tgi fridays for a meal and i had to stand on my chair while they sang to me and then went out into leeds with some friends. We had a party in the car on the way too which included decorations, birthday/party/generally cheesy music and cake with the coolest candles on EVER (they were bright colours and were kind of 'twirly' iif that makes sense)

40. How many provinces have you lived in? none. I've lived in 2 counties (3 if you include south and west yorkshire as being different - the other was hampshire) and nordrheinwestfahlen, which is in germany. Can't remember what they're called, but its's not a state i don't think. Or a county

41. How many cities have you lived in? Osnabruck, Leeds/Bradford (was right in between them), Winchester and Sheffield. hehe when I wrote bradford just then I wrote breadford. Must be a sign that I'm hungry. Time to go!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi u numpty - u spoke to me on the phone last night, and thge day before, so how can u say u haven' used ur phone for ages?

11:26 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

oh yeh, so I did!

1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home