Thursday, April 14, 2005

Re: all of the falklands comments

Ok, so maybe I should have read over that post before I posted it. It wasn't supposed to be offensive. You guys know that I would never say anything about it that was mean unless it was in a jokey way!

And Hughz, that was just plain mean, I agree with Ally. What I said wasn't really harsh, I just didn't phrase what I was trying to say very well. It was supposed to be light-hearted. Just because I said it seems like it's another planet half the time, that doesn't make it a bad thing!! I thought you guys knew me better than to take it so seriously!

And to whoever wrote the comment about german forces people etc etc, I never once said that the Falklands wasn't a nice place. And I never would say that. I'm sure that it is a very nice place to live. As for what you said about the 'german forces people':
a) I am not forces
b) I am NOT german!

Let's just forget that I ever even posted that. For anyone that took major offense to that, you don't know me as well as you thought you did. When am I ever serious??? haha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hughz is a nice person.....well inside maybe............

10:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is...i agree!!!

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home