Saturday, April 08, 2006

Thing you didn't know about me #18

A lot of people think flowers are overrated. But I love red roses and always will do. They're so pretty. If you ever want to get into my good books then get me some flowers. Obviously a different type of flower might be a good thing to give me, because you might send out the wrong message with these ones... hehehe. I'd love to get flowers from anyone though, even if you're just a friend, so don't hold back, feel free to buy me some!!! I also like liles. And tulips. And any other pretty flowers. So basically, anything and everything pretty.

Does this mean I'm turning into an old lady already? I'm only 18.....!!!! aaaahhhhhhh. *sigh* Oh, they're so PRETTY!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vill pick u some dayzees from ze garten ja. Zey are ve-ree beautiful ja.

7:57 am  
Blogger beaky said...

ja! danke! I sink vee should not like zis talk anymore, ja? Ze peepel around us vill sink vee are strange, ja? Zey vill sink vee are making fun, ja?

12:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sink dis is not so de case. Zey speak ing-glish like zis so zey sink zis is normal ja

3:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i vonted to put a picture of my favourite flovers so zat you will know and but me zem. but it vont let me out a picture. boo hoo. but my favourite flowers are gerberas. ok ja?

8:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home