Saturday, April 08, 2006

THE Day Has Arrived!!!

My friend Simon (whose 20th birthday was yesterday, so happy birthday for that...) spent the whole of college determined to make me fat. Nothing worked. Nothing. Zip. Nada.

But wait.....

since I've been at uni something has happened....



wait for it....... (i'm trying to create a bit of suspense)......



Basically, I got home (Germany!) last night and my mum said that she thought I'd put weight on on my face. I used to have quite defined cheek bones, but I'm guessing I don't anymore... and so I weighed myself this morning. I think the last time I weighed myself was around September or something like that, but since then I've put on....

6lbs!!!!

That is A LOT considering that my weight didn't change at all while I was at college. 6lbs!! I'm well on my way to being able to give blood!! It's seems my target of 3 years to be able to do it might be too long!! Woo hoo!!

I still weigh about the same as a fly, but I'm getting there! I always knew that those Sheffield hills would do some good! It's not like I've been eating tonnes, but something has happened!!!!

I probably sound so weird for being excited about putting weight on... but it's so hard for me!! Simon will be proud!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are fett ja!!

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home