Monday, April 10, 2006

The Grand Day Out

Look guys!! Look what's over there! I'm so excited!
It's our house!!! No, not really, we were at Chatsworth...


But where is Mr Darcy???


There he is!!!


See? It really is Mr Darcy! I've found him!


We're in love!!


And I really am Keira Knightly... or so the guy that was working there tried to convince me. He didn't accept me telling him that we look NOTHING alike. She has brown hair, is really tall and extremely pretty. Oh yeah, and there's the small fact that our faces look totally different... I still took a picture of me standing next to her dress from the film though... Look at this picture and you'll see why I'm stood like that... hehehe

We had such a fun day and were being very silly when we took these pictures! There are quite a few more good ones but blogger wont let me load them! So sorry Zoe, I did try to get some of you on but they just wont work! I'll try again sometime later on when I rediscover these pictures after having forgotten about them and realise how funny they all are together. Me and Faye nearly died laughing when we first looked through the whole lot. Especially at the one of me and Zoe looking a little... err... shall I just say odd and leave it at that? hehe

Well it was a great day anyway!! We'll have to decide what to do for or next trip out, but we'll ahev to take everyone next time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! what a great day!! noooo please dont put the pics up of me...unless its the ones of the trip that i've put on my myspace! - they are allowed!

1:01 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

lol i'm going to find the most HORRIBLE picture EVER and put it on! Nah, I'm just kidding, I'd never do that to you! hehe

3:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home