Monday, March 20, 2006

You should be so proud of me! Again!

There was the tea ‘thing’ a while ago, and well, this evening I made the next step… It was quite hard for me to do, but, I, I….


*Aside* I feel like I’m in an Alcoholic Anonymous meeting here…


I DRANK A CUP OF COFFEE!!!

THERE. I did it. You happy now?? Huh pal??








I’m ashamed to admit this…. but…..

















I think I liked it. It’s nothing to a hot chocolate, don’t get me wrong, but it’s miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles better than a cuppa tea. Tea SUCKS in comparison. I’m not even afraid of having to give up my ‘Englishness’ by saying that either.

But please don’t kill me Svenniepookins! *readies herself for a beating* arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*readies herself for a beating*

It's good to see I've taught you some things over the years, even if you don't like tea yet.

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home