Monday, March 13, 2006

Very gut Veekend, ja!

I had a nice weekend with my middle big sister, Sarah, in Leeds and I bought two new pairs of shoes which made it even better. I'm now bleeding because of them, but meh, it's worth it, they look nice! I'll get used to them...

I had to come back to Sheffield early though to go to Zoe and Carrie's house for lunch, it was really nice, but it was snowing and was FREEZING so I was pretty miserable everytime I had to step outside. Managed to get myself a lift to their house though (oooh yeeaaah!) other wise I would have had to spend probably an extra hour sulking, walking around in the snow with wet feet, cold hands and and a runny nose. The rest of the day was great though!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i voz wewy glat dat you hat a gud veekend ja. zis is gut news ja. ver is mt prresant? i vud like to know ja.

5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home