Wednesday, March 01, 2006

tiiiiiiired

I'm really tired. My next door neighbours had a massive party last night, it would have been nice to have a bit more sleeeeep.

We had a fun pancake party last night though and the band and pub quiz at FOB cafe on monday was also good fun!

this computer is so annoying, the 't' key isn't working so everytime I want to write one I have to right click and paste on in from 'hotmail' that I copied from the msn website. It's taken me a really long time to write this post, read it again and you'll realise how many times I've had to paste a 't'. I can' be bohered o do i now, you'll jus have o work ou wha i'm saying wihou hem in he senences. haha his could be fun!

I oher news....
I agree wih herese ha i is very cold. Bu, I hink i migh be slighly colder where she's from, bu i doens' sop he menal bale aking place in my mind abou how freezing i am. Acually i me a girl from canada a couple of weeks ago and while i was here wih a coa, scarf and gloves, she was wearing flip flops because she hough i was really warm!! Shows how paheic we english are when i comes o he weaher!

A gold sar for anyone ha can ranslae ha hehehe... oe even read he las senence...

now even i've forgoen wha i says!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A gold star for anyone who translates this! :P I can't even read the last sentence now :P!
******

5:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and also FOB and the pancake party were great fun! :D

5:15 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

Yes it was great! thursday night was great too Zoe, you missed out!

4:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did :( but the gents were suuuuperb! u should come along and see them!! xx

10:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home