Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Weekend

I've just had a really great weekend, but I think I'm going to wait until I've got some pictures from it before I tell you all about it. While you're waiting for the exciting tale, I'll leave a few hinters as to what it involved:

- playing childish games until 4 in the morning (including our very own version of 'Deal, or No Deal', chinese charades, signs and mafia)
- Deepest, darkest Buckinghamshire
- nearly breaking my face (it reeeeaaaaaalllllly huuuurrts!)
- 'Mr Darcy!'
- sleeping bag races
- Staying in a private prep school
- getting lost down country roads in the middle of nowhere and having to stop and ask for directions in one of those 'local' pubs, where everyone turns around and stares when you walk in
- about 30 different yummy cakes
- 'Food Tech' with Miss Harmer

Ooooh twas a lot of fun. And only cost me £15 for the whole weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Sometimes, spending very little money just makes the weekend that much better, cause you feel great about every dollar you did spend!

Also, what is 'Deal or No Deal'?

7:08 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

It's a game show on channel 4 with Noel Edmunds which people basically have to win money by picking the best boxes. The 'banker' rings up and offers them money for their box (which I am convinced is Mr Blobby) and basically it drags on and on forever, but is very entertaining when you make your own version of it! Look here to see more about it:

http://www.channel4.com/4money/ontv/deal_or_no_deal/

1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home