Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The secret is coming out!

Every Tuesday I have French from 4-6pm. We’ve had a couple of extra weeks off after Christmas because some people had exams but now we’ve had time off it’s actually light when we go, which is a nice change. There was hardly anyone there today, but we waited a bit to see if anyone else was coming anyway. I stood looking out at the window for a bit and then turned round and said:

‘Ooh! You can see my house from here!’

My French teacher, as she comes wandering over to the window and peers out: ‘Oh really? Where is it?’

Then I pointed out of the window and said ‘You see those two hills? My house is between those two hills and, wait! Err…. Yeh, its, err, umm, up there.’


If you don’t know why I suddenly stopped myself from talking, then you’re obviously not a devout Narnia fan, like me, or Faye. I realised that I was actually quoting from the BBC Narnia without even realising it. And Johnny did call me an ice queen today too (he was joking, thankfully, I’m NOT really an ice queen or anything near it) but there does seem to be some sort of recurring theme here…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...gekko you are o

7:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or even geeko you are o

7:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home