Thursday, February 09, 2006

Flodge

Flodge aka Falkland Lodge, aka my home from 2003-2005.

Ruined. Ruined forever.

I was just looking at some pictures of someone whi was in the year below me at college and there are loads of people in my house, My Flodge, that I don't recognise. So I left her a message that simply said...

FLODGE IS MINE!!!
Get those weirdos out!! Grrrr
There are far too many people in your pictures that I don't recognise. I think I need to come down and show them what 'being a flodger' really is, because, honestly, I rocked at it. hehe

I think I should go down there and sort them all out. Because I wasn't exaggerating, I, along with Jade, Jess, Alex, Hughz, Johnny, Amy, Ally, Michael, and the guys in the year above me, made Flodge. We were awesome. These newbies will have to go a long way to prove themselves worthy of the title 'Flodger', and the only reports that I've heard about them so far haven't been great...

Hmm when can I go to Winchester...?? I've got the weekends of nearly the whole of the next month booked up, but I want to go before soonish. Obviously the main part of my visit will be to see Gemski, but I want to visit Flodge too, just to see what it's like now and to see people like Belinda, Normpi, Jon etc. It's really expensive to go down there too. Hmmmm. I'll just have to see.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning me becky.
Michael

1:03 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

I was in the middle of writing it when I had to leave quickly, I'll finish it now, don't panic michael

1:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come and see me.
YOu can come whenever, however I am on teaching practice till the end of march, then going on holiday for a week, then going home for two weeks, then the weekend after that it's Grandad's thing, so I'm up north. So guests aren't particularly welcome, but if you really have to come you can xxx

5:03 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

Holiday?!?!?! Where?!?! I want to go on holiday!

4:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're going to Cornwall as a house for a week all being well. But I'm still ill, went to drs today & got this stupid viral/fluy thing which is going round, and I may not be well enough for 2 weeks, which means I may not make it to school next week, and if i don't make it to school I'll have to do catch up days instead of holiday.poo and bum.

6:02 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

hehe I thought of something in the seminar I've just been to, and you just reminded me of it again by your last comment. All I'll say to remind you of it is: 'Taaaaaaaarrrrlethooooouuuse' (in a german accent)... brrrr *shudder*

6:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah, it should be more like taaalllll-lethooowwwws

10:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, we dnt no who you are lol, but we just googled flodge and found you as like result number 10 or sumthing! and we love flodge!!! we are all lower 6th and we just moved in and we love it so much! its so much better than scouse cos they are all chavs lol. thanks for making flodge the cool house!

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home