Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hmmmm think think think...

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

My mum said something the other day.

I think I might try and do my placement in Paris. I've looked on the Internet at a few different things that are on offer to get some kind of idea. But I'm not sure. I couldn't really find that many, but maybe I'm just looking on the wrong websites. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I don't know. It'd be pretty scary! It's not for quite a while yet anyway, so I guess I don't really need to think about it now. Maybe I should start learning some more French now though, just in case. Talking of french... I've got my seminar at 4pm but I've been in uni since 11pm doing business analysis (ZZzzzzzzzzz) with Jess but now she's gone so I have no motivation to do anything else. I just want to go home, but it'd be pointless because then I'd just have to come back in for French later. I don't want to go. I'm tired, I'm hungry and I'm bored. Oh what an exciting life I lead!!

Mind you, when this business analysis is done I have NOTHING else to do other than revise. No more essays, no more stupid business analysis or anything like it. NOTHING! Until my exams....


In other news...

We've almost sorted out our house now!! Whoop whoop!

Faye told me THE MOST HILARIOUS STORY EEEVVVVEEEEEEERRRRR about some people that she knows that woke up one morning to find that they'd accidentally put their cat through the dishwasher.... hehehe (yes, yes, I know it's horrible, but it's so funny at the same time!)

Instead of sitting here and working, I think I'm going to go shopping. I can't really do anymore business analysis now, it's too noisy in here. And it's too boring and the voice in my head is saying 'NO NO NO NO NO NONO NONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'. I think that's a good enough reason to stop working. You should always listen to the voices in your head, really, you should. I do it all the time and am much better off for it. (It also explains my crazy personality...)

1 Comments:

Blogger beaky said...

you're so weird... do I even know you???

hehehehehe

6:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home