Saturday, March 25, 2006

Guiiitaaaaarr

I've decided that I want to learn the guitar. But my lovely brother has my lovely mummys lovely guitar. It would be lovely if I could get it from him so that I can learn it. T'would be lovely I tell thee, lovely!

If you say that last sentence in a really posh English accent it sounds better. I'm in quite a strange mood today. It's really hot in here too, I think it's gone to my head. Either that or the coffee I had this morning has sent me insane. (Yes, it's true, I'm STILL liking coffee, it's not just a phase! I actually like it!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

play me alabama, play me alabama, play me alabama, play me alabama, play me alabama, play me alabama
hehe
love u xxx

3:34 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

I think I've forgotten it!! I could only play the first 6 seconds of to start with, so I wouldn't hope for too much!

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home