Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I know, I know...

I haven't posted for nearly a week. I was planning on doing something interesting today, but I just wrote the most massive email ever to Christiana that I've decided that I'm just going to get some information for my work quickly and then say goodbye to the Internet for a while.

Here's a snapshot of what I've been doing since I last posted...

- chocolate fondue (ate so much chocolate that I felt sick!)
- Signed the contract for my house next year - ooh that reminds me, I need to ask dad about insurance...
- Hausaufgaben
- My college friends came up for the weekend and as usual we were very silly and had lots of fun...
- went on a 'middle of the night' search for food with Michael
- got beaten up (everytime I see these guys I go home with bruises. The worst one is across my leg where I got picked up and thrown into the bed/onto a pile of people.... don't ask....)
- watched band of brothers (again!!!) It's brilliant, so seriously, you should watch it a thousand times yourself!
- Struggled to read more of my book, I just can't get into this one, I'm considering scrapping it and getting a new one.
- Eaten Country French Chicken Tonight (highlight of my week, obviously) mmmmmmmmmm
- discovered some interesting birthdays... Sarah's is on the 6th August, Becca's is onthe 7th Auguest, and mine is on 8th August, which is really exciting. Even thought they're in the summer, I'm determined that Crofty will make us all a massive cake! I don't want to miss out!

That's about it I think! Laters.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home