Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Please someone, shoot me now!

You know, I'm starting to wish that people would just LEAVE ME ALONE.

What have I done to deserve this?

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

If you're think of asking me something, DON'T BOTHER.

The answer will be NO.

Just like all the other questions I've been asked by different people that are exactly the same. You're all the same, the whole lot of you.

NO NO NO NO NO.

And one more thing....

No.

Oh, I forgot to say... don't even think about asking me stupid questions when the answer is obviously and will ALWAYS be...

NO.

Permission will only be granted for you to talk to me if I feel like it and if you're going to be nice and in no way stupid/annoying.

Seriously, how many times can I be asked the same question in one day??



Dear World,

Please swallow me up. You can spit me back out when I'm ready for it.

Lots of love,

Becky xx

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo yo ickle! What's the question??? eh? eh? i think the answer is yes! Are you getting annoyed? Yes. Are you the icklest sister? yes. Do you love me? Yes. Am I not the bestest sister ever? Yes. Do I rock? Yes.Am I tired? Yes. Do you live in Sheffield? Yes. Is me Gran goin mad? Yes. Did I send three children out of my class today? Yes. Did two of them make me think of you? Yes Were they being violent with pretend lightsabres in DT? yes.

Etc etc

Point proved. Not every answer is no.

Love me xxx

5:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you want shooting?

If you want I'll put you in a box with Alfie and Callum...then you really will want shooting!

5:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, gemma is not the bestest sister ever so the answer isnt always no!

8:16 am  
Blogger beaky said...

hehe no, you're right sarah, gemma certainly isn't the bestest sister ever. And neither are you.

I am the bestest sister that there ever was.

12:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home