Monday, February 06, 2006

Musique

I have almost 112 hours of music on Philip (my computer, yes, yes I named him. Yes yes, it is a ‘he’, I’m sad, so shoot me…). But 90% of it is part of ‘Every single number 1 since 1954”aka a load of rubbish, (apart from a few gems that I’ve found, mainly from 1963 and the surrounding years and also so classics like take that and boy zone (woot woot!))…

So anyway, even with all that music on my computer I’ve got bored of nearly everything else that is on there so I’ve stolen all of my housemate Danny’s music and am now putting them all onto my computer. I would count how many cds there are, but even if I had 17 hands and 3 feet I still wouldn’t have enough fingers and toes to count them all on.

I don’t know why I find getting new music so exciting, but I do, that’s just me and my sad little ‘beaky world’ that very few people have been able to fully understand (I'm sure many have died trying. It's that weird in my head, seriously.).

If I had to spend the whole of my life only doing one thing, I would choose listening to music, because you can never get bored of it. Sure, I’d starve to death pretty quickly, but to be honest, I’d still rather sit and listen to music all the time that eat constantly, because you’d probably still die – I reckon I’d eat myself to death pretty soon! Anyhoo…. I have one more point to make…

If I were Queen I’d make it law that musicians (and also people who think they’re musicians because they make ‘music’ but actually they’re not proper musicians because I’m better at singing their songs and playing their instruments than they are i.e. they suck more than vacuum cleaners do) should put all of the song titles actually on their cds, not just on the box or in the booklet with it because it would make my life sooooo much easier. I’m being completely selfish, of course, but if I was Queen, I really wouldn’t give a monkey’s bum about that.

.........

Note to self: DON'T press the ‘clear’ button on your playlist when you mean to click ‘sort’. AARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH NOW I HAVE TO MAKE IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! Do you realise how long it’s going to take me to sort through all those stupid number 1s??? There were about 700 songs on that! It went something like this....

GASP!”

“Undo!” *searches around the screen for an undo button knowing that I’m not going to find one, but still hoping anyway*

“Undo. Undo. Undo! Undo undo undo undo undo UNDOOOO!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! ARRGGGHHHHH”

*Slams head down on desk*

“I can’t believe I just did that”

“Idiot”


Yes ladies and gentlemen, I talk to myself quite often. Well every time I do something ridiculous, so I guess you could call that often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home