Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I've been tagged!

My wonderful brother Sven has tagged me.

10 years ago: I was 8 years old and had just started learning the violin. I was just your average crazy 8 year old girl that loved ponies and watching Disney films. Hmm I haven't changed much since the, have I?

5 years ago: I was 13 years old and was at Woodhouse Grove in Bradford. Life in the 3rd form was pretty average really, we spent our days laughing about absolutely and occasionally watching boys beat each other up in the locker room. I seem to remember having a day when we were 'at war' with Sam. He smelt very strongly of Barbie perfume by the end of the day mwahahaha

1 year ago: Wow this time one year ago was amazing. I was at college with my friends having fun everyday. Even though all we used to ever do was complain that we were bored, I recently realised the massive impact that those guys have had in my life. Seeing them this weekend brought it al back! *tear*

Yesterday: It was brilliant. I met up with my friends from cu and we all went to the cinema to watch the new Wallace and Gromit film. It was great, if you haven't seen it yet them I reccommend that you do so very soon! We all went to Weatherspoons afterwards. We had some extremely random conversations and ate nice food and then made our way back to Norfolk Park. Most people left my house at about 12pm, but Dan had missed his train so he satyed behind with Luke and we watched 'The Transporter'. They then left and Dan had a nice night on Luke's floor! It was a really good night. I can tell I'm going to be really good friends with these guys by the time I'm finished.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Massive bowls of salad
3. Garlic Bread
4. Hot Chocolate
5. Pepperami

5 songs I know the words to:
1. Guide Me Great Jehovah (we sang that SOOOOO many times at school, I know all 3 verses)
2. My God - United
3. A Whole New World - Aladdin
4. If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
5. Against All Odds - Phil Collins

5 things I'd do with £100 million:
1. Pay off the student loans of me and all my friends and also upgrade my accommodation and get the Internet in my room!!
2. Buy my parents 2 nice houses to retire in, one in France and the other somewhere nice like the dales or cornwall or something
3. Go on holiday
4. Give a few million to each member of my family
5. Make Disney have me as one of the characters in their next film (main character, that is. And yes, I would have to be either a) a princess or b) a fairy


5 places I'd run away to:
1. Germany, because that means I have everything done for me
2. Garmisch, I love it down there it's my favourite place
3. Australia
4. South Africa
5. Ireland

5 things I'd never wear:
1. a skirt like I saw someone wearing today. It was so short that the pocket material showed underneath, how silly is that?
2. anything very bright orange
3. the back end of a pantomine horse
4. a chav cap
5. big, gold loopy earrings

5 biggest joys:
1. Being with my college friends, I want to marry them all, seriously
2. getting to see christiana aain and being considered one of their family
3. listening to my united cds - never fails to put a smile on my face
4. Knowing that my silliness is brightening up someone elses day
5. Cuddles with mama

5 favourite toys:
1. Philip, my computer
2. My mobile phone
3. My mini hi-fi at home
4. My ring
5. Teddy, mind you he's more a a best friend than a toy (yes, I am 18 years old, and yes I still love my teddy just as much as (maybe even more than) when I was 6.

I tag the following people:
Nobody because everyone that I know in the blogging world has already been tagged!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Beaky Beaky....

9:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Phillip, my computer"

Deary me.

10:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to marry u to becky

11:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too*

11:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home