Monday, October 17, 2005

I love...........

............ that you came up to Sheffield, I had the best weekend ever...........

............ that I feel like I've known you all my life........

............ that even when we're all 65 we'll still see each other and all we'll do is sit and giggle at each other all day simply because we have wrinkles and gray hair...............

............ how I know what you're all thinking, even before you say it most of the time..............

............ how we kiss and cuddle on average 1000 times a day.............

............ how even though we have seen each other for ages and our lives are completely different we're still exactly the same around each other................

............ that even if one of us has a problem with someone you can just say it to them and we're over it within 5 minutes............

............ the way that Jess described them as 'our boys' .............

............ the fact that I love you so much that it can be overwhelming at times...........

............ that we will always think each other is hilarious. You make me laugh so much of the time, but you can make me cry just as easily..........

............ that you know how weird I really am............

............ that we beat each other up and don't care if the other person ends up bleeding because it's all in the name of fun (apart from me of course, because I'm pathetic, I'd end up crying)........

............ how you shouted 'LOVE YOU' as loud as you could down the phone at me, even though I'd only gone to home to have a shower and I was going to see you about 10 minutes afterwards.............

............ that squeezing/patting each others bums is like a daily ritual when we're together.............
............ the 'see-through hat'..................

............ the fact that we're all disgusting and we don't care. I could quite happily belch as loud as I could in front of you and wouldn't even be slightly bothered that you thought it was gross, the only other people that I'm like that with is my family, you should feel privileged!.............

............ that you understand me............

............ that you're my friends and you're more special than any other group of people I have ever met...........

............ that I love you and that you love me back..........

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca, well wasn't that a lovely thingy, I appreciate lots and lotsy.

Love Me, Michael

8:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that was bautiful my bum, its bought a tear to my eye, i just hope ur talking about me......
miss u love jade xxx

10:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bum i just read that properly (and yes i do know that i have posted on your blog twice in one day and actually this is the second time i have ever posted on you blog - i think its coz i havent seen u in wait .... about 50hrs it seems like a long time anyhow.) so back to what i was saying - that was very pretty but i am not disgusting ok neither is jade (i have to say that tho coz she's my best friend) but i did like it all the same please say more nice things about us more often thank you

10:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh i forgotten how much this little site made me chuckle! Enjoy ur weekend at MR Bettys! Lol love ya xxxxxxxxxxx

8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home