Thursday, September 22, 2005

Last post

This might be the last post that I write before I go to universtiy (aaarrrggghhh!). As I've said before I don't know how often I will be able to post when I am there, but I will try my hardest to keep up to date with my fellow bloggers. Of course if I get really bored with packing today and can think of nothing else to do, I might come online and write something, but my Internet has been misbehaving so I might not be able to. So, if I don't write to you again for quite a while, ciao! Oh yes, and Happy Blogging! I'm sure you'll all miss me terribly. xxx

4 Comments:

Blogger Hep said...

Good Luck Becky! University is where you get to pretend to be a grown-up, without all the bad stuff. Like responsibility. You're going to have a blast!

12:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muhahaha...you'll be fine. have fun xx

1:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, it seems like only yesterday that you were born. Have fun!

10:49 am  
Blogger Astrid said...

Well, good luck, I just looked at the clock and I just realized it is time for me to get educated right now too! I hope my brains are ready for it!

7:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home