Friday, October 14, 2005

I really am sorry!

It's really hard to blog here but I'm trying my best, really! The only chances I get to use a computer with the Internet are quite rare and even then I have to stand up at one and there's normally a queue so I can't take ages. Thankfully now there isn't a queue and I have nothing else to do all day so I can devote some time to me beloved blogger friends from around the world.

So, what have I been up to since my last posts.... hmmmm.... surprisingly not that much actually.

I' ve been making some friends, some of them live really close to me too which is great cos that means I can go around to their house when I'm feeling bored. Faye lives just over the road and I've spent quite a bit of time with her watching films and stuff like that (we watched 13 going on 30 the other day, and it was GREAT. I recommend that you all go and watch it now! I don't normally like films like that, but I actually thought it was pretty good for a chick flick. Next on the list is Princess Diaries 2. Yay! Ooh and I bought Mansfield Park on dvd too, it was only £5.00 and it is BRIIILLLLLLLIIAAAAAAANT!) Hmmm.... what else have I been up to? Just the usual really I think, lectures, bit of shopping general silliness etc etc

Jade, Amy and Jarvis are coming up to stay tonight (friends from college) and the rest of them are coming tomorrow, it's gonna be great fun, I'm really looking forward to it. I'll have to tell you about it next time I get the chance..... I can feel it's gonna be a very silly night. Because I don't know anyone here apart from Jess very well, I can't really show the real me, because I think it might scare them. All in good time though I suppose. They'll know how crazy I really am eventually! hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home