Friday, October 14, 2005

Some annoying things about here.....

- My house mate that is hardly ever here is annoying. I'm sure he's a really nice guy usually, but coming home at midnight and putting your RUBBISH HIP HOP TRASH on VERY loud when I'm trying to sleep isn't going to get anyone in my good book. I swear he has the most massive speakers inthe world, I've never heard music with so much bass in my life.

- Oh yes, and the way that I can tell that he has come home is when I can smell cigarette smoke/weed in my room. Yum, just what I want to be breathing in in my own bedroom.

- Oh, and the last thing about him. the last time I checked, I thought fridges were for putting food in. They still are, aren't they? No? Really? Hm well apparently not anymore! IF HE PUTS ALL HIS BEER IN THE KITCHEN FRIDGE ONE MORE TIME SO THAT WE CAN'T GET ANY FOOD IN I'LL, I'LL, I'LL..... I don't know! I'll throw it in his face or something. Or maybe something less painful but just as annoying. I'll think of something to get him back. You know, I just don't understand him. He's a pikey, but he's on the lacrosse team. It just doens't make sense to me.

- And there's something else that doesn't make sense to me here. To get into the bottom floor of this builing where I am now from one direction, you have to go up 2 flights of stairs outside before you go in the door. Then to get out onto ground level on the other side of this building, you have to go to level 5. But, to get to the building next door you have to go to level 4. And if you want to leave that one at ground level, you either have to go back through the building where I am now or go up to level 6 to get onto the street. I really can't get my head around it. Maybe it's because Sheffield is so hilly.

- Hills

- Silly hilly hills that my silly hilly house sits on.

- no h&m. Now that really is annoying

- And lastly, hills. The only good thing about them is that if you get lost, then just walk downhill and you'll end up in the town centre eventually. Someone said that to me the other day - 'just keep walking, but if you end up in the peak district then you've gone a bit too far.' It's good advise I suppose. haha

- the stupid lack of supermarkets in the centre of town. Stupid, stupid stupid. I do love Netto though, it's the greatest shop EVER. £-Stretcher is in 2nd place. Congratulations Netto. hehe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

put his beer in the freezer....it will explode hahahaha...what he wanted it chilled didn't he?

3:57 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

yes he did, but that's a little bit harsh. It's alright now anyway, he drank it all over the weekend when I wasn't there!

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home