Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I know, I know...

My blogging has been a bit thin on the ground recently, but I do have an excuse - I can't get to the Internet that often! Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten you all. I haven't really been up to that much stuff that is particularly thrilling, nothing that you'd want to hear about anyway. Lots of people that I was at college with are coming up this weekend to stay, it's going to be so much fun, I'm excited!!

Hmm I'm in the library at the moment and am doing some work at the same time as writing this. I just read the other questions that I have to do, and now I really can't be bothered to do them. Come on, Becky, MOTIVATION!! YOU CAN DO IT!

Yeah, if I am actually gonna do this work, I'm going to have to leave this post without writing more. So ciao for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*taps pen on desk*

Becky, come back and BLOG!
The internet misses you!

5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home