Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Thing you didn't know about me #15

I have this thing with bugs. Well, to be more precise, I mean things that fly and make buzzing noises at the same time. And the thing is, they only bother me when I'm trying to, or am, sleeping. I have this really silly fear that they'll go in my ears or something when I'm asleep and I always cover my ears with my hair when I go to bed, without even realising most of the time. You must all know how high pitched and quiet a mosquito is, well I've been woken up by one on many occasions (last night being a perfect example). Something about the buzzing makes me cringe, it's the most horrible noise ever. I've lost so many hours of sleep due to being determined to kill the thing before I can rest again. But when I finally squash it, it's so satisfying, that I smile, and I must admit, I sometimes tell it off, even though it's already dead, which I guess is pretty stupid really. 'So there you stupid idiot! That'll teach you for buzzing round MY head! HA, you loser!'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home