Monday, March 14, 2005

I'm back!

Ok, so you might not have even noticed that I've been gone, but I have! The internet here in college wasn't working all weekend, which was extremely annoying. Anyway... what's happened to me since I last posted....

Exam results...
I queued for 1 1/2 hours to get ehm because everyine kept pushing in at the front. Anyway, they went ok. My IT was really good and my business was okish. Everybodys coursework got marked down loads, so I'm going to be redoing it, which is a bit of a bum but I suppose I have to if I want a good grade! Not really looking forward to all of my resits in the summer. I can't believe I've paid a total of £120 for them. That's so annoying.

I don't think I have been up to anything else that's interesting, so I wont bore you with any more. Oh, by the way, I want to go and see Hotel Rwanda, so if anyone wants to then please let me know!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmmm some ppl deserve to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotel rwanda is well good....if u like that kind of film. I went with Pill on Friday...I think u knew that tho

10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home